HOW TO USE
1. Carefully cut the seal from the container.
2. Place only one piece of jewellery in the dip try. Lower dip tray into cleaning solution for up to 30 seconds. It is not necessary to soak for any extended period of time. Repeat the process if needed.
3. Remove dip tray from container and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water. The cleansing brush included with the cleaner may be used to clean difficult to reach crevices.
4. Dry jewellery with a lint free cloth.
5. Use Connoisseurs gold polishing cloth or jewellery wipes to give your jewellery added shine. The gold polishing cloth and jewellery wipes will apply an anti-tarnish barrier to gold jewellery.