HOW TO USE
Use Silver Jewellery Cleaner only on .925 sterling silver.
1. Carefully cut the seal from the container. The solution has a strong odour but that is the nature
2. Place only one piece of jewellery in the dip tray. Lower dip tray into cleaning solution for up to 10 seconds. It is not necessary to soak for any extended period of time.
3. Remove dip tray from container and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water.
4. Dry jewellery with a lint free cloth.
5. If you have multiple pieces of silver it is best to wait a few minutes before submerging the next piece.